Sunday, April 10, 2016

#urbansketchers and #dailysketches 2016

My sketch challenge in 2016
Follow me on Instagram- @iartbreatheeat
                       Twitter- @ iartbreatheeat
                        Facebook- @Smita J Art




















88/366- Wangari Maathai, a kenyan environmentalist and political activist!






















89/366- Carol Greider, molecular biologist, won the nobel prize for her work that telomeres are protected from progressive shortening by the enzyme telomerase.























90/366- Almost the end of my portrait marathon, and how can I not paint this angel!






















91/366- What can be more inspiring than yourself!
















92/366- 'Kitchen mess' in my new strathmore mixed media journal!!
















93/366- It rained the whole day so I sketched plants in my house!





















94/366- Sketching with #urbansketchers at Cambridge public library!

No comments:

Post a Comment