Monday, March 23, 2015

MFA watercolor class paintings

Recently I took a watercolor class at MFA and met some amazing artists. Here are a few paintings done during the class. Our teacher, Linda Hoetink an amazing artist, really made us improve our techniques giving us different challenges.



This beautiful painting is done by Edith, I don't remember the artist whom she copied.























This amazing painting is done by Kelly Slater who is recognized by her bold and vibrant use of colors, which I think is very inspiring.















This is my copy of James McNeill Whistler 'Flower Market' which was really not so easy and helped me improve my technique.


























A floral still-life from 'life' done in the class. Lot of happy accidents happened during the painting and I really enjoyed myself spattering paint all over the paper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment